Monday, May 14, 2007

mothers day and family pictures

Back at christmas time my sister and her husband had a family picture taken on them infront of their fire place with their dog. It was a really cute picture and they sent it out with their Christmas Cards. My mom loved the picture so much she went and bought a nice frame. The picture now sits on an end table in the living room.

Then in March my brother and his wife had their picture taken infront of my parents fireplace at their rehersal dinner. My mom also loved this picture very much and got a nice frame for it. This picture now sits next to my sisters on the end table in the living room.

I was feeling left out, so I got my mom a nice frame for mothers day and put this picture in it.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

you know what? that is an awesome idea. way to take initiative. and now your Mom has a set. who's fireplace is that?

Marti said...

It's auctually a fake fireplace from the lobby of my friend Allisons's apartment building.

Anonymous said...

way to be creative. what did your Mom say when you gave it to her?

Marti said...

She laughed really hard!

Bridggymama said...

you rock! ha ha that is awesome! And a good pic to boot.

Mom said...

Mom thinks the picture is really awesome. It now holds a place of distinction on the secretary in the foyer for all to see when they enter the house :) Thank you Marti...xoxoxoox