Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I'm in!

So, I've decided to do this for awhile. Not sure how many people will read it but it doesn't matter. I've changed the name because I feel like the challenge I have is to be real. To give people the real me, my real thoughts, and what I believe to be real in this world. I apologize ahead of time for my spelling or lack of grammar. They have always been bad!

One of the things I've noticed when reading other blogs is they all seem to follow some sort of theme. Music, mothers, wives, cooks, politics, religion, etc. I have one observation. No blogs out there about singleness. I thought about that for awhile, and then ended with this thought; that sounds like a depressing blog. Then my mind started racing! :)

Maybe it doesn't have to be, maybe someone could just be real, without being depressing or shallow. Maybe I could be that someone. Instead of writing a blog on how to do one part of life, how about just how we do Life!

So here it is, out there for the world to read if they choose. A blog about me, my life, my hopes and dreams, my past, my quirks, the crazy situations I find myself in, my friends, and all the things in between that make this life. AT times it may be boring, but that's Real. Life isn't always fun and exciting but that's OK. Sometimes the great stuff happens in between those times!

No comments: