Friday, August 3, 2007

Movie Soundtracks

I love movie soundtracks. I own several of them and I just seem to have a love for the music in movies. I often said that my dream job would be that person who gets to decide what songs would go into movies. Last night I was at my parents house. My dad was watching "The Great Raid" a terrific movie I highly reccomend. This movie has an incredible score. I was in the next room and was compleatly distracted by the music. I love this soundtrack.

Some of my other favorites are...
The Piano
Lonesome Dove
Little Women
A River Runs Through It
The Majestic
Titanic

I know there are others I just can't think of them right now.

(The funny thing is some of these movies I haven't even seen.)

2 comments:

Ashlie Skidmore said...

i don't often notice scores in movies, but my alltime fave - like i actually bought the soundtrack for it - was last of the mohicans... i had the cassette -when i hear the one song (when the native american dude dies and falls off the cliff) i still get chills - best movie song EVER.

Marti said...

Yes, my dad really likes this one, I'm not too familiar with it myself. Another good one I though of is Dances With Wolves.