Monday, August 8, 2011

Joy

Tonight has been nothing but true joy!

It was completely unexpected!

  • Went to a friends house to watch a movie.
  • Had a serious conversation that was great.
  • Decided to watch a bit of the movie with low expectations, thought we watch about 20 minutes, then probably turn it off and go home (since our movie watching was delayed due to conversation.)
  • Watched Arthur (It was surprisingly unexpected! Funny! Watched the entire thing!)
  • Watched hysterically funny home videos (#2, #3, #4) of Abby's kids being crazy! (don't remember the last time I laughed that hard, my face and my stomach hurt, kept laughing on the way home.)
  • Drove home listening to this song on repeat!

Seriously what could make a better night!?!

(this post can't even do it justice!)

(On a side note, that Adam Crossley song is like a drug. No matter what kind of mood I'm in it makes me happy. It's one of the few songs that when listening to I actually feel like moving...some might even call it dancing! Brings a smile on my face every time.)

:)


3 comments:

Abby said...

I love this. And you.

Abby said...

Which AC song are you talking about?

Marti said...

If you click on the word 'this' in the part about the song you can listen to it. It's the song is Shout It Out.