Tuesday, September 6, 2011

The stars aligned when I was born!

OK well maybe not, but I was definitely born at a good time. Why you ask? Well, because my birthday just happens to fall every year at the same time as Philadelphia Restaurant week! The best week ever. The week where really expensive restaurants all open their doors to us poor folk and charge less for really good food. It's awesome!!!

It has become a tradition for Allison and I. This year we are going to The Farmers Cabinet! I am very excited. Allison has been wanting to try it out for some time.

(For all you people out there who are longing for a night out in the city, don't be too jealous. Allison and I are like two old ladies. We go out to dinner around 6 and are back at her house by 9ish in our sweatpants watching a ridiculous movie while sewing or organizing something in her house! We really know how to live it up!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Marti!
I'm a fellow follower of the Ranting Housewife, and I saw the link to your blog you left on her last post.

I clicked in to say "Hi" and tell you I enjoy reading your comments on Haylie's blog, and to tell you I just enjoyed reading through your posts as well!

Your students are lucky to have you!
Take care!
Connie

Marti said...

Thanks Connie, that's very sweet, I'm glad you enjoyed it. I Love the Ranting Housewife!