Monday, November 14, 2011

Mortimer

My Mortimer is sick, very sick. SO sick that it's almost midnight and I'm considering calling the vet. The worst part is if I call the vet there's a 90% chance they will say bring him in and if I do that, it will be to say goodbye. I'm simply can not afford any more bills and I know anything that a vet will do as an emergency visit in the middle of the night will cost a fortune.

I hate the thought of choosing my cats end date due to financial reasons but I have no other choice. I simply don't have the money. I also know that he is old and reaching his end anyway but still. I hate this decision. h e thought of going to bed and waking up to a dead cat is not appealing either.

The reality is, death, no matter how you have it is not good.
It's always sad and it's always difficult...even in cats.

No comments: